After your treatment please follow the advice below in order to gain the most benefit from your massage.
- Increase your water intake following a massage to assist the body's detoxification process.
- Have a suitable rest period after the treatment.
- Cut down on consumption of stimulants.
You may experience the following reactions, these are beneficial to your body, some can be unpleasant but short lived and over a period of time your reactions will diminish. The main reactions you will experience are pleasant.
- You may feel generally sleepy or tired.
- Weepy / emotional due to the release of tension.
- Warm due to your improved circulation.
- Increase in urination due to the body releasing toxins.
- Aching and soreness in the muscles, this will be short-lived and followed by a relief from muscular tension.
- To Reduce the Soreness take a hot bath before you go to bed.
- Less stressed and more relaxed along with improved sleep patterns.